UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020
• Volunteering is only by means of the online signup. No walk-in volunteers or visitors will be permitted.
• New volunteers, please register to access the weekly signup links. Join our Army at Registration Link
• Do not sign up if you have been out-of-country (including USA) in the past 14 days.
• Stay home if you or a family member have been sick or had the flu in the past 14 days.
• You agree to use the personal protection protocols put in place at NCG Including: -using proper hand-washing procedures. -wearing a personal face mask and/or face shield is recommended. NCG will provide them, but bring your own if possible.
• Maintaining physical distancing where possible .
• All work areas, tools, equipment, and fellowship room will be sanitized after every shift.
• All protective equipment will be sanitized after every shift.
• All cups, creamers, milk, sugars, stir sticks, packaged baked goods, etc. will be single use and disposable.
• Our managers will keep you informed and ensure protocols are followed daily.
Thank-you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.